test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship Yards still invisible at Qo'nos, yet have a new Transporter room!

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
So you still got to struggle or try to fly to Praxis (Cracked/Exploded Moon) and find the beam in prompt without the Ship Yards being visible.

At least many like me probably getting better at finding the invisible / cloaked Ship Yards. ;)

At least they updated the Transporter room, like they did the windows in the Main Ship Yards. If only someone turns off the cloaking field it could be seen.

It be funny if when they finally fix this, if they made it appear like a clocked allied ship appears, it wouldn't prevent beam in since shields drop while cloaked. o:)
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,506 Arc User
    It also has the bright white Alliance lighting scheme instead of the darker reddish lighting it used to have.
  • Options
    It also has the bright white Alliance lighting scheme instead of the darker reddish lighting it used to have.
    Huh?

The shipyards, and connected transporter room, still have the same Klingon red lighting scheme it always had. Which makes sense given all the wall lights and ceiling lights are red colored.
    GpsYfx2.jpg
    I7P4rny.jpg

That is weird, on my screen it comes out white like ESD, or at least it did the last time I was there.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2021
    It does technically have a lot more white (soft) yellow in 75-85% of the lights, only smaller edge lights appear more red.

I'd say the floor is more a red tone in the Main Hall of the Ship Yards, since that seems to be a preference of Klingons for sure. While near the Transporter room it's a bit more brown colored floor with a white lighting effect, and I do have Lighting 2.0 enabled.

Hgt9erk.png

Still it's a nice improvement!

I just wish the Ship Yards weren't invisible from Qo'nos System Space near Praxis. :)
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User

The interior of the shipyard looks quite different (brighter) for me as well. My character is down by the bank / ship selector area.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    That is weird, on my screen it comes out white like ESD, or at least it did the last time I was there.
    Do you have lighting 2.0 on?

Yes, the game will not even run in the old lighting mode on my system for some reason (I have video drivers that are almost two years old now too because it wont run in either lighting mode with the current driver series, same problem with Secret World Legends).

The transporter room lighting is slightly whiter looking than the main room, but I think the difference is actually that both have "soft white" color temperature lighting and the main room has slightly reddish walls and floors whereas the transporter room doesn't (except in those decorative niches in the hallway).
This discussion has been closed.