test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game keeps crashing on start up after latest "patch".

It gets to the cryptic loading screen then just crashes every single time. It worked just fine yesterday and now I can't play at all and the only error message I get doesn't tell me anything.

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Have you tried starting in safe mode and seeing if you get into game. If you do DO NOT put any graphical setting back to how they were but after maximising the screen again and saving said setting exit and try reloading again. If you successfully get back into game in full screen change you graphics setting back to how you want them, then exit again and try relaunching again. Hopefully on this launch you should get in game with no issue, if not force verify ensure on demand patching is turned OFF. If still no luck I would recommend a fresh install however @darkbladejk may have some other ideas.
  • Options
    udjat13udjat13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thank you for the help, reinstalling seemed to work and also fixed some other graphics issues I didn't even realize I had.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    udjat13 wrote: »
    Thank you for the help, reinstalling seemed to work and also fixed some other graphics issues I didn't even realize I had.

Glad you got sorted. :)
  • Options
    kranfordtbutcherkranfordtbutcher Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Tried reinstalling, tried safe mode, everything works except the graphics, which sadly means the game is unplayable.