test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Multiple promotional giveaways (updated)

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
What's included:

T6 MatHa Raptor
Elite Services Starter Pack
36 Inventory Slots
36 Bank Slots
2 Bridge Officer Slots
3 Captain Retrain Tokens

(1) Alienware giveaway:

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2153318/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/star-trek-online-alliance-reborn-matha-bundle

(2) Steelseries giveaway:

https://games.steelseries.com/giveaway/1114446102/star-trek-online-alliance-reborn-matha-bundle-key-giveaway

(3) Intel giveaway:

https://game.intel.com/giveaways/star-trek-online-alliance-reborn-matha-bundle-giveaway

Redeem your codes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

NOTE1: Apparently they are all for the same pack, but you can claim multiple times (once for each unique giveaway)

NOTE2: even if you could care less about the ship the starter pack gives you 30+ new inventory slots plus some bank slots on the character of your choice, which is far more useful to a lot of folks than ships :)

Note 3: here is a new giveaway with different items:

https://massivelyop.com/2021/06/02/star-trek-online-house-united-sweepstakes/#keys

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Very nice, the Mat'ha is one of my favorite KDF ships (I got in in the Delta Pack back in 2014). Thanks for posting this!
  • xividaxxividax Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    How long is the code good for? I ask, because the patch has locked some players out of the game for an undetermined period of time, estimated to be weeks.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    xividax wrote: »
    How long is the code good for? I ask, because the patch has locked some players out of the game for an undetermined period of time, estimated to be weeks.

You don't actually have to log in to the game itself; you can redeem the code through the website using the link I posted in the OP.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Thanks for the headsup, Nagus!
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Thank you, Nagus. I got it for both my accts since I have a couple new captains who can use them. Just need to decide which new ones.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • xividaxxividax Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Thank you!

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Worked like a charm.. thanks man!
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    gratzi. alienware gave me a bit of a fight but i bested em.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• payback99payback99 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    For some reason I couldn't claim on the arc launcher and had to use your link so thanks for the post .
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    I have the item in the Promotions tab of the store now, and it says available, but it also says
    Cannot purchase "Elite Services Starter Pack - Promotional" yet because you must first purchase a different product.
    Anyone know what this means or how to fix it? Thanks.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    tagen wrote: »
    I have the item in the Promotions tab of the store now, and it says available, but it also says
    Cannot purchase "Elite Services Starter Pack - Promotional" yet because you must first purchase a different product.
    Anyone know what this means or how to fix it? Thanks.

Are you sure you have not claimed an elite starter pack on that particular captain before? It can give some strange messages if you try to do that (it would be nice if they actually got their error messages to make some sense).
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    Thank you, that was nice! And having it as an Admiralty ship on all characters is nice, too!
    edited May 2021

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    I wonder if you have to claim one ingame before redeeming another key?
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    And the link to the code redeem worked! 8D

Although I may have to restart to get them to show up. Testing if you can get all 3 at once. I entered them all at the same time.

Edit: I can confirm it let me get all 3 veteran slot things. I applied all 3 to my main character! 8)
    that's a lot of inventory! Nice work on this. many thanks.

• altston1909#2309 altston1909 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Too bad they're not three different ships in there :P
    Too bad they're not three different ships in there :P

I'll be honest: for me all of that inventory and bank space is way better than ships at this point :p

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    Hahaha, I get that, but even just as admirality ships and space traits, T6 ship are never superfluous. If you don't already have it unlocked. Fortunately, I've been eyeing MatHa, but I never got around to buying one.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Thanks again, Nagus! always nice to get free slots
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    Hahaha, I get that, but even just as admirality ships and space traits, T6 ship are never superfluous. If you don't already have it unlocked. Fortunately, I've been eyeing MatHa, but I never got around to buying one.

Same here, these giveaways are a very nice way to cross it off the wishlist backlog :)
    edited May 2021
    :D
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Got all three, claimed them on three different toons. Very good, and thank you so much!
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    Thanks for the heads up after I sold a Refit Discovery today for 125.000.000 instead of 1.250.000.000 I needed something positive. It wont make up for the loss but I feel a bit better now =)
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    aovii wrote: »

More inventory and Bank slots, hell yes!

With enough of these, I might yet get a handle on my nightmarish inventory situation...
  • soldier612soldier612 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    can confirm that all 4 give aways work, just tried them. most of these sites have a large stock of keys too, probably at least 5000 or more so i would use the keys if you really need the extra inventory space. what will happen with the klingon ship though? you cant receive that if you only play federation right ? i dont have a level 65 klingon so i was curious if that part of the reward might be wasted
This discussion has been closed.