test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

5/24 - 100% Off Ferasan Species

starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
FYI are in the Personal Tab, But how does this item work. LOL I am not seeing it.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    Already let the cat in.

When in doubt where to find a giveaway, try the sale tab from the c-store.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    How do you get the Ferasan playable Character to work? I am not seeing it.?
    starmanj wrote: »
    How do you get the Ferasan playable Character to work? I am not seeing it.?

Menu, change character, create new character and select klingon (not dsc klingon)
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    I got it now just click on next thanks :)
    No problem. Don't forget to change the kitty litter.
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,644 Arc User
    I recommend snagging this unlock. Since it IS free. The Ferasan species have some nice customization options. Plus that unlocks some additional customizations for the Caitian on Fed side should have them as well. Or get the Caitian unlocked later on for your account.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
    Made a quick new char with a ferasan, the hunting jump (what is is called?) is funny.
    https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Trait:_Pounce

Not sure if i will ever level that char, but it is interesting.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I was glad to get this on my F2P acct since she hadn't unlocked it yet. Might not make one for now with two new ones from recruit events. It is nice to have though.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.