test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XBox & Playstation Fifth Anniversary

thetrekspertthetrekspert Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Our own fifth anniversary (!!!) is this year (September 6, IINM), and I was hoping Cryptic could do something special for us.

Not even a big thing like is done for the game's anniversary celebration, but something like (Note: the following is for illustrative purposes) a "Console Fifth Anniversary Bundle" that has the opposite-console's launch exclusives (TWOK uniforms & T1 Kumari from Playstation's launch, and the T1 Steamrunner from XBox's launch) as well as Khan's outfit from TWOK (from Arc), and maybe also a free Phoenix Box account-unlock Epic Ship token or two, or a 100% off T5 and 100% off T6 ship token, and a 5U token and a 6X token. (Note: the preceding was for illustrative purposes...but would not be objected to at all) and is available from September 6 to October 4 (four weeks)...or something.

Something along those lines.
Just a little something of our own for those of us who joined the family when STO came to console.

I mean, tokens and goodies aside, I'd at least like to have my Monster Maroons on XBox! Hahaha! :tongue:

<3
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Console gets the PC / overall game anniversary goodies already. One anniversary gift pile a year is plenty for me.
This discussion has been closed.