test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Federation Delta Recruit: Initial 'Future' Cutscene shows character in Starfleet Academy Uniform

inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
As the title says, a Federation Delta Recruit, in the initial 'future' cutscene shows the character in Starfleet Academy Uniform.
The old version of that scene, more appropriately, showed the character in the Vice Admiral uniform.
(There may be a similar uniform issue for RRF/KDF Delta Recruits, but I haven't checked those yet.)
- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    I thought it looked Perfect, the Future You is in a different outfit (Non Academy) it is your new Character who is in the Academy Garb.

I know Klingon Academy also has an outfit, it looks more Bortasqu (inspired) yet also different.

For myself, I created a new Fed but sadly had to delete him, as he got stuck at 71% of Klingons defeated in the Attack on the Ship, yet no more would Spawn as several have reported here. I've heard several say similar things on Reddit I've heard, but I really don't use that myself. I suspect many also saying the same thing on their social media site.

For now I may try to recreate him again today, and try again as I do know some people advance fine. I really seems like a 35/65 (success/fail) chance if you get enough Klingons to spawn to continue. Most Delta's I've seen the last day or two were already 65, and probably from before but I have seen a few new ones who got by, suspect we'd see a lot more without the Glitch.

0zxlclk.png