test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Could we get a unified Event Reclaim?

thetrekspertthetrekspert Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Right now, some items are reclaimable in the Dilithium reclaim and most, if not all, are in the Reclaim button in the Event subtab under the Events tab.

Instead, in the main Events tab, could we get an Event Reclaim subtab? It'd just be a QoL thing to make things easier.

Also, related - especially now with crossfac flying, would it be possible to get a "console reclaim" option of some sort? So instead of having to commission a ship, cannibalize it, then decommission it, we have a single place to reclaim consoles and quad cannons?

Just a convenience/QoL thing.

Thanks!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• thetrekspertthetrekspert Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Looking between my diltihum reclaim, and my event reclaim store, every single item that was given out via an event that is in the dil relcaim store is also in the event relcaim store. The only things not in the event reclaim store for me are things that weren't event rewards, like the Borg bridge officer.

Also, ships and such.

Maybe it's different on PC than on console?
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    The event, store and reclaim interfaces aren't really intuitive in the first place. I bet that there are quite a few players who don't know where to look for anything they are searching and just stumble upon it through trial and error. I'm playing since 2011 and I still don't know where my reclaims are exactly, why the sumner and winter event store are separate from the other event store, why some legacy reclaims are in the c-store and so forth.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I'd like to be able to look at any Reclaim Store and the Phoenix Store at the same time so I can see what my Klingon Recruit needs to pick up. Mostly Rare stuff it seems.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • thetrekspertthetrekspert Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Did some screencaps from my XBox. I'd imagine Playstation is identical, just with different button commands.

GYudOEy.png
    usZQqae.png
    UtXeKa4.png
This discussion has been closed.