test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes for 4/1/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited April 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/1 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Join us for the First Contact Day Celebration starting on PC on April 1st, 2021 and continuing until April 22nd, 2020.

So we start on April 1st, 2021 and we go backwards in time to April 22nd, 2020 when the event ends? This error is in the PC and Console patch notes. Let's do the time warp again! Also, Happy April Fools' Day for tomorrow. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    um I actually wouldnt mind going back to april 2020 :)
    I could undo some mistakes made last year.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

Added additional server optimizations in a continued effort to improve performance and stability.
    Added additional optimizations to various UI windows to improve performance.

I hadn't had too many issues lately besides the Arc launcher being slow at times & then in-game whenever I bring up the Store tab the game gets choppy which has been going-on for a couple of weeks.

Looking forward to First Contact Day celebrations, hopefully the account-unlocks that are suppose to be work this time.
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Join us for the First Contact Day Celebration starting on PC on April 1st, 2021 and continuing until April 22nd, 2020.

So we start on April 1st, 2021 and we go backwards in time to April 22nd, 2020 when the event ends? This error is in the PC and Console patch notes. Let's do the time warp again! Also, Happy April Fools' Day for tomorrow. :)

It's not like Cryptic can conduct a properly working calendar.

• cooliowolfus#5967 cooliowolfus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's not like Cryptic can conduct a properly working calendar.
    They were just trying to be Cryptic about it seeing as it's April 1st.

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Ran the rocket launch mish, recieved my reward box and got no option for any new badges. So is this a bug or did someone simply copypasta from last year?

Also, does this mean that the “Launch Toy Rocket” Social Device (Account Unlock) & Holo-Emitter – Phoenix Shuttle (Account Unlock) are going to unlock for the account the same way they did last year, meaning they actually won't?
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • strangepork23strangepork23 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The launcher said there is a 4/2/2021 patch as well, and that the notes were up in the Forums - a little help please?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    The launcher said there is a 4/2/2021 patch as well, and that the notes were up in the Forums - a little help please?

Nothing has been released anywhere. Not even on Social Media. So therefore I'm guessing it is only backend. The launcher announcement is standard. However there has been a delay in patch notes before.
  • strangepork23strangepork23 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    thx!
This discussion has been closed.