test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Empire Admiralty bugged

My KDF recruit is stuck on the Klingon Empire Admirlaty it has been stuck on level 9: 56,417/67,800 for three days now. How am I supposed to finish my recruit event if I cannot finish Lead Warriors of the Empire objective?

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    This is not a bug. Every day there is a cap of 10,000 per day, per character. You have reached it on those three days. Also, since you have the Klingon Transceiver, you can continue to play as a Klingon Recruit to complete the objectives after the event is over.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    This is not a bug. Every day there is a cap of 10,000 per day, per character. You have reached it on those three days. Also, since you have the Klingon Transceiver, you can continue to play as a Klingon Recruit to complete the objectives after the event is over.

Oh, I don't know. It could be a bug of some kind. He says he's been stuck at Level 9 and 56,417 experience for three days. If it was about the 10,000 daily cap, the number would start moving again the following day. I'm only around level 5 and haven't had any issues with it as yet.
  • shadowsil#9887 shadowsil Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Didn't know that either, Thank you