test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 3/25/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited April 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 3/25 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Thanks for the updates and fixes, Cryptic! They are much appreciated. Especially fixes to the 23rd century costumes these past three weeks that players have had for many years and have not worn again until the issues were resolved.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that was causing the 23c Ithenite Dress from displaying properly when worn.

Very nice! Now please resolve the issue with the 23c Gorn tunic (top) which currently only shows 24c Gorn arms when worn. It should show 23c Gorn arms.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

Subspace Interception Updates:
    Removed 20sec hard lockout for saved targets.
    They may now be saved again as soon as they are not benefiting from another copy of Subspace Interception.
    Updated power description to more closely match recent changes in functionality.
    Resolved an issue where the Recharge was listed as 0.5 sec for all Ranks.
    Neutronic Eddies Updates:
    Reduced radius of each storm from 4km to 3km, to closer match the artwork.
    The "jostled" effect can now be resisted, and is no longer guaranteed on every tick of a storm.
    Removed inappropriate data that may have allowed this power to be affected by buffs, and trigger effects, that it is not intended to be affected by.
    Replaced placeholder debuff icon with correct artwork.
    Updated the Kamarag Battlecruiser parts to be useable on the Vor'cha Battlecruiser.
    If you own the T3 or T5 Kamarag, you can use Kamarag parts on the Vor'cha.
    If you own the T5/T5U Fleet Kamarag, you can use Kamarag or K'maj parts on the Vor'cha.
    A Kamarag variant must be commissioned for its parts to appear in the ship customization UI while viewing the Vor'cha.
    Added "Assessed Strategem" to the list of choices found in the "Klingon Recruitment - Choice of Elite Mark" packages
    Removed ship animations from "Eat My Dust" abilities in the Pilot Specialization, as these animations were sometimes triggering when it was not appropriate.
    Reduced the visuals associated with the Starship Trait "Battle Ready" to be less ongoing.
    Resolved an issue that was causing the 23c Ithenite Dress from displaying properly when worn.

I think the Kamarag changes are the most impressive, but I've always been a fan of that ship so might appreciate it a pinch more.

Removed inappropriate data that may have allowed this power to be affected by buffs, and trigger effects, that it is not intended to be affected by. The whole "may have" gets the hairs on the back of my neck to stand-up but illustrates there's as much art as science in "bug" hunting I suppose.

Added "Assessed Strategem" to the list of choices found in the "Klingon Recruitment - Choice of Elite Mark" packages While this is a nice addition isn't this a bit too late for any of us that have already claimed our Klingon Recruitment mark packs?

• hetairai#8501 hetairai Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Added "Assessed Strategem" to the list of choices found in the "Klingon Recruitment - Choice of Elite Mark" packages While this is a nice addition isn't this a bit too late for any of us that have already claimed our Klingon Recruitment mark packs?
    While I have already claimed those too and was wondering why that isn't in the list, I know at least of 3 friends who aren't there yet. So it's good for them.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    *preventing instead of causing, or *to display improperly.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    *preventing instead of causing, or *to display improperly.

Maybe they accidentally gave us the Bizarro version of the patch notes? 🥴
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    More KDF space barbie is very much appreciated
This discussion has been closed.