test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG] Discard Adepa, given too early; yet Maurauding done can't claim. :(

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited April 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Clearly this problem was created only cause, they accidently awarded Adepa way too early, by giving her incorrectly as a reward for something else.

So I discarded her on all my toons, and waited several weeks to get my Maurauding to Rank 4, which it is now. Yet now that I've done so, none of my ALTs are able to claim her. Given they don't have her in Roster, they should be able to!

Or they should strongly consider a reclaim for her... ...especially since she's a Very Rare (Witch of Nimbus III), and was very helpful to all my Captain's in the Klingon Civil War ARC. So hopefully they will allow this White (Good) Witch to be reclaimed! :'(

Perhaps next time I'll just hold onto them, rather than trying to be honest. Still I got to believe they'll allow me to reunite with Adepa perhaps in time!
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Holding out hope Adepa will be claimable by all my ALTs.
    0zxlclk.png
    edited March 2021
    Hopefully they FIX this, otherwise I'll have missed out on Adepa (the White Witch of Nimbus III) who helped my Captains thru the Klingon Civil War ARC; simply cause of a mistake giving her earlier than they should in error.

So a reclaim for her be awfully nice.
    0zxlclk.png
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I did the same thing on one toon as well. >_< Now my one that accidentally grabbed it can't get it anymore, now that my KDF recruit has actually maxed out marauding.

We can haz Adetpa reclaim nao?
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
    Yea honestly I'd hope they correct this...

Still you'd think they'd allow a reclaim for this, given it's a sizeable reward for having had a Klingon Recruit.
    0zxlclk.png
    Somehow the ONLY one of my toons who's been able to claim after I unlocked Marauding 4 on my Klingon Recruit was my new Delta Recruit; non of the others have been able to claim her despite he reward supposed to be unlocked at Temporal Agent.

I deleted her per first post because they awarded it early, then I saw she was given out after Maurauding 4 is achieved yet still haven't been able to claim.

:(
    0zxlclk.png