test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issue signing in to Forum.

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
After doing a clear of my cache and cookies earlier with CCleaner ARC requested a relaunch after updating. However an issue has arisen signing in to the forum. Sign in now is completely different and at the top right of the page (next to install arc) after I sign in name no longer appears however my avatar and name do appear. It only after I sign in again and go over to the games tab my name appears at the top right then going back to the forum it's there. But closing the forum I have to do the whole process I just described again.

Is anyone finding this too?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    I've had that issue on and off for years, particularly on mobile browsers. If your Avatar and Name appears you can still post, keep track of what threads have new posts, and the timezone is right usually, so I just ignore it and only bother with signing into Arc at the top if I need something Arc related (like character transfers to Tribble server).
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Been messed up for me the last couple days. Instead of the old sign-in screen, I'm getting an Arc pop-up window. And it doesn't seem to have any kind of "remember me" checkbox. I've had to log in again every time I've come back to the forum after 30+ minutes.

(Mac 10.15, Firefox 86)
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    kiralyn wrote: »
    Been messed up for me the last couple days. Instead of the old sign-in screen, I'm getting an Arc pop-up window. And it doesn't seem to have any kind of "remember me" checkbox. I've had to log in again every time I've come back to the forum after 30+ minutes.

(Mac 10.15, Firefox 86)

Exactly the same for me. Going over to the games tab them going back on the browser back button puts my name at the top. I'm using Chrome.

I've found that logging out then going over to the games tab it comes up with the normal sign in with the remember me check box

Staying logged in works too
    Post edited by eazzie on
This discussion has been closed.