test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 3/18/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/28 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

These are the patch note fixes as stated:

Resolved an issue that was causing the Environmental Suit (23rd Century) to not display properly when equipped.

Resolved an issue that was causing the The Honor Guard Outfit to not display properly when worn by Female Discovery Klingon Captains.

Resolved an issue that was causing the set of “Band Shirts” to not display properly for Male Reman Captains.

"To Hell With Honor" (Advanced, and Elite) have been added to the available TFO lists.

All Task Force Operations of advanced difficulty should be minimum level requirement 50.

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    @ambassadorkael#6946 PC Patch Notes for 3/18/21:
    "Resolved an issue that was causing the Environmental Suit (23rd Century) to not display properly when equipped."

Does this fix the very rare 23c EV Suit from the C-Store (Z-Store) "Agents of Yesterday" Expansion pack that has been broken for male characters for a very long time? Last week's patch, fixed only the common 23rd century EV suit from the Tholian mission. I just want some clarification on this point. Would have helped if that patch and this one said what rarity of the EV suit had been fixed. Thanks. :)

P.S. Let's do the time warp again! Today's date is 3/18/21 not 4/28/21.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    edited March 2021
    sthe91 wrote: »
    "Resolved an issue that was causing the Environmental Suit (23rd Century) to not display properly when equipped."

Does this fix the very rare 23c EV Suit from the C-Store (Z-Store) "Agents of Yesterday" Expansion pack that has been broken for male characters for a very long time? Last week's patch, fixed only the common 23rd century EV suit from the Tholian mission. I just want some clarification on this point. Would have helped if that patch and this one said what rarity of the EV suit had been fixed. Thanks. :)

It's sort of fun not knowing if it's actually fixed this time or not till able to log back in & see I think. Only since it's cosmetic versus a gameplay mechanic issue of course.

I mean this had been 1 of those bugs that's persisted for well over a year I think.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,102 Arc User
    Greetings Captains!
    We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/28 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
    You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
    We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
    Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
    Thank you for the assistance!
    The Star Trek Online Team
    4/28/2021, eh? Wow! ;)

Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

It's sort of fun not knowing if it's actually fixed this time or not till able to log back in & see I think. Only since it's cosmetic versus a gameplay mechanic issue of course.

I mean this had been 1 of those bugs that's persisted for well over a year I think.

And maybe they will eventually fix the Gorn Tunic top that erroneously has 24c Gorn arms instead of 23c Gorn arms. The bottom of the tunic shows the correct legs. Maybe someday my TOS Gorn will look fully like a TOS Gorn!

Hopefully. I mean, since they are in a fix TOS costume glitches mode now. :)
  • daimonion13#5412 daimonion13 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I can't update launcher since last patch. It tries to download multiple times, then "unable to establish connection". Anyone have this?
    I can't update launcher since last patch. It tries to download multiple times, then "unable to establish connection". Anyone have this?

My launcher has been acting "quirky" since last week's patch, but most times able to connect. I did a Force Verify myself, it didn't seem to help but it doesn't hurt neither.
This discussion has been closed.