test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Commanded Singularities" does not work at all on Tribble atm?

andyy22andyy22 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
edited March 2021 in Tribble - Bug Reports
The ship trait "Commanded Singularities" does not trigger at all for me, on either command or warbird sing. abilities. Nothing happens visually and no damage is shown in the dmg log either.

Tried to test in simulator and patrols.

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    andyy22 wrote: »
    The ship trait "Commanded Singularities" does not trigger at all for me, on either command or warbird sing. abilities. Nothing happens visually and no damage is shown in the dmg log either.

Tried to test in simulator and patrols.

You are reporting in the tribble test server section. Did this bug appear on Tribble, or have you reported in error?
  • andyy22andyy22 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    I wanted to test this trait on Tribble, but cant since its broken here. No idea if its also broken on Live, but would be nice to get this fixed on Tribble.

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    andyy22 wrote: »
    I wanted to test this trait on Tribble, but cant since its broken here. No idea if its also broken on Live, but would be nice to get this fixed on Tribble.

Sorry for doubting you. So many players submit bug reports where ever they choose. This can cause the devs not knowing where exactly the bug lies and can cause delays in actual fixes.
  • jake1901#1515 jake1901 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It is also broken on holodeck :(