test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF Recruit reward BOFF not available at temporal operative as per patch notes

chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
The patch notes state:-

Resolved an issue with the Bridge Officer reward from Klingon Recruitment causing it to be Rare instead of Very Rare.

If you already claimed a Rare version, head to your Temporal Agent to reclaim the reward for a Very Rare version. You'll have to dismiss the Rare version to do so.

This does not work, there is no boff available at the temporal operative and if you dismiss then you cannot reclaim via receiver.

As far as i know this boff is unique and there is no other kdf boff that extends ambush so please do not dismiss her till this is fixed

Thanks

• Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
  • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
  • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"

Comments

• chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    according to this thread at least two people have got it, one only just hit lvl 20 though
    https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1260838/pc-patch-notes-for-3-11-21
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,993 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    I managed to get the replacement version of the Boff.
    She doesn't show up at the Temporal Agent unless you have already dismissed the Blue one first.
    The other thing to be wary of, is that Lt Q'on won't allow you to access rewards unless you are level 20 or above, so don't dismiss her before then.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    I managed to get the replacement version of the Boff.
    She doesn't show up at the Temporal Agent unless you have already dismissed the Blue one first.
    The other thing to be wary of, is that Lt Q'on won't allow you to access rewards unless you are level 20 or above, so don't dismiss her before then.

Hmm thanks for the info, I did try that on test server but Q'on shows nothing at all so I guess the rewards don't work on test server.
    I don't think that is a very good way to do it, I fully expected to see a reward saying replacement boff or something like that but grayed out, but since nothing shows I am not risking dismissing a unique boff without more clarification.

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,993 Arc User
    Clarification? It's in the Patch Notes.
    "You'll have to dismiss the Rare version to do so."
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    chanfron66 wrote: »

Resolved an issue with the Bridge Officer reward from Klingon Recruitment causing it to be Rare instead of Very Rare.

If you already claimed a Rare version, head to your Temporal Agent to reclaim the reward for a Very Rare version. You'll have to dismiss the Rare version to do so.

This does not work, there is no boff available at the temporal operative and if you dismiss then you cannot reclaim via receiver.

As far as i know this boff is unique and there is no other kdf boff that extends ambush so please do not dismiss her till this is fixed

Thanks

You need to be Level 20+ in order to reclaim that BOFF. Sadly, that was not in the patch notes.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.

sthe91 wrote: »
    chanfron66 wrote: »

Thanks

You need to be Level 20+ in order to reclaim that BOFF. Sadly, that was not in the patch notes.

I am already lvl 65 + another 45+ levels to unlock primary and secondary specializations so thats not the issue.
    Clarification? It's in the Patch Notes.
    "You'll have to dismiss the Rare version to do so."

yes you are correct but how many times have extremely important things been missing from patch notes, you know like resetting everyone's skills 3 times. I have seen people in zone chat,local chat, here, another forum and a discord saying they dismissed and its is not working, so i would rather be safe than sorry.