test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Experimental Starship Trait is bugged on Klingon Recruit Event toon!

sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
I'm using a Duvqu' Heavy Destroyer on my new Klingon Recruit Event toon. I upgraded it to a T6-X with one of the Experimental Upgrade tokens. I put one of my Starship Traits on the "Experimental Starship Trait" that is exclusive to that specific ship, however, starting yesterday I now cannot put ANY Starship trait in this slot. I can still move Starship Traits around in the normal slots, but it no longer lets me put anything in the single slot for the Starship Experimental Trait. I tried making a different ship my main ship, then switching back to this ship, but it still does nothing. This was working perfectly fine the day before yesterday when I initially set up this ship and its equipment and traits.

All of my other toons that have T6-X upgraded ships are still working completely fine and I can move the Experimental Starship Traits around on those without any issues. This is only occurring on my new Klingon Recruit Event toon. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
--Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."

Comments

• knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Same is happening to me, but with other ships as well, like the new B-Rel legendary. It removed the trait I had slotted in there, I get the ! mark on my Skills tree only to find I cannot apply any trait to that slot any more. It had been working fine, but as soon as I hit hit level 50 suddenly things went wrong, and it is happening on other characters as well, not all of them, just some and not all ships. My Cardassian carrier is also no longer able to use the experimental slot either, on a different character and they have been level 65 for a long time, and has been using that ship for a while with the experimental trait as well.
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Still can't use this Trait on some of my Captains.