What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New 2021 coming question

starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
New 2021 coming question?
Option 1:

Any Infinity Promo or Infinity Lock Box T6 Ship
This ship will be a once per account unlock, for a single ship only.

So what is the Promo? and Infinity Lock Box T6 Ship do we need a key for this? Do we actually get a ship?
Please advise thank you
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    So, a Promo ship comes from R&D or DOFF Promotional packs - hence, the name "Promo ship".
    You can find the list of Promo ships here: https://sto.gamepedia.com/Special_Requisition_Choice_Pack_-_Tier_6_Promotional_Ship_Choice_Pack

As for the Infinity ship, yes you will actually get a ship and there will be no need to have any key to acquire it.
    You'll just need to get the necessary points in the event campaign.

You will be able to choose between any ship available - both promo and infinity, though they will be "limited" by what ships are available by the time the event campaign is active, I imagine - but you will get only ONE ship for ONE character, so if you want more than one copy of the ship you will have to either buy them off the exchange or try your luck with Promo/Lockboxes.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    It will basically be as if you got lucky and got the choice box, bypassing the Random Number Gods entirely. Just remember that it will act just like you got it from the Infinity Box or the Promo box, and be a single character reward.

The other options for the end reward of this campaign is 1500 lobi or 2 free C-Store ship tokens. If there are no lockbox or promo ships that interest you, can get the Lobi or the C-Store coupons.

Me... I'm gunnin' for the Mirror Warship for my DSC Character.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    Thanks for your Help :)
  • Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    Pretty much every lockbox ship except for the Dhailkhina Warbird and Ba'ul sentry.
  • Options
    joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User

Which are quite glaringly missing.
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
This discussion has been closed.