test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A little info on the L. B'rel's console set

foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
The wiki hasn't fully updated this yet. The set now has 4 consoles, the subspace jumper, enhanced induction coils, quantum warhead module, and shield destablizer. The quantum warhead module is unchanged as far as I can tell. The rest still have no passives. However, their CD is only 1 minute now so they can be used often. The L. B'rel also comes with the quad disruptor cannons but they aren't part of a set.

The set bonus only needs a max of 3 consoles. The new 3 piece bonus is bonus all damage based on engine power. It starts at 5% and goes up to at least 25%, possibly the cap. I managed that using my engineer EPS power transfer and OSS 3 with full power to engines. I didn't have time to work out exactly how much power is needed to hit the cap, but it is definitely well beyond 125. I also didn't play with it to see how much bonus you get with different power settings, but with my normal engine power setting unbuffed it was around 9.5%.

So factor in bonus damage from that set and pumping your engine power which the induction coils and OSS are great at giving you, flanking bonus, which is easy to get with the jumper console, decloaking ambush bonus, and any other bonuses you might be stacking, and that's a lot of damage potential.

The kicker? Those consoles can be used on any ship, and as far as I know you can still get them buying the relevant low tier ships with dilithium.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
This discussion has been closed.