test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 2/18/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited February 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/18 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2021
    Very Nice they fixed the DOFF donations for Fleet Projects. Thank You!

Maybe I'm a fool, yet checking all toon's, and if any got (Witch of Nimbus III) DOFF I'm having her removed from my Roster. I'll be patient, and wait till she's awarded in a future mission, or possibly some other way; especially now that its clear she was in error.

I discovered her last week, and didn't know where she came -- now I know.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    The DoFF Donation fix and the fix to Admiralty perks is very welcomed and appreciated.

Thank you.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • hpgibbshpgibbs Member Posts: 395 Arc User
    With the Klingon Bat'leth as well, is there any work being done on the Klingon Recruit achievement to "upgrade to at least Mk XIV?" When using the ultimate upgrade on it, straight to Mk XV and Epic, it doesn't count that achievement as completed.
    The Grate Lorde Cheesus
    Ship build coordinator for The Breakfast Club http://WWW.TBCSTO.COM
    Doesn't Owe Anyone EC
    Kirks Prot
  • cncshadecncshade Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Greetings Captains!
    We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/18 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)

=/\=
    We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
    Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
    Thats it??? SMH. There is ALOT wrong with this game right now. The Warbird out of the Picard box is STILL bugged and skill activation is still broken. What is going on? I am sorry but this is kinda ridiculous. Especially to those of us who have dumped ALOT into this game.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    Hooray for the DOFF fix :)
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Still can't see animation from Zhat vash cannons lol but you want 250 dollars for a couple of ships right?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Still can't see animation from Zhat vash cannons lol but you want 250 dollars for a couple of ships right?

If you have a bug. Post in the place.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    cncshade wrote: »
    Greetings Captains!

=/\=
    Thats it??? SMH. There is ALOT wrong with this game right now. The Warbird out of the Picard box is STILL bugged and skill activation is still broken. What is going on? I am sorry but this is kinda ridiculous. Especially to those of us who have dumped ALOT into this game.

"These aren't the droids you're looking for," just buy the bundle :-)

I agree, there's too many bugs in STO currently & some have persisted for too long.

Too short of a list of fixes but any fix is appreciated, but Cryptic added some DOFF bugs too with the patch lol
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    Don't spend if you are not willing to accept that it comes buggy and will never get fixed.

And don't expect a change on this as long as Cryptics metrics don't tell them that long time spending behavior is tied to them handling elements of STO outside the current monetization focus and trust.
  • fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Flaming/trolling redacted. -- WingedHussar
    Post edited by wingedhussar#7584 on
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Response to moderated post redacted. -- WingedHussar
    Post edited by wingedhussar#7584 on
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    (flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • doyouwdoyouw Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    1 Doff problem fixed = +26 other new bugs just on Doff system....
    - 7 doff recruitments no longer working (accademy)
    - 3 doff exchanges no longer working (accademy)
    - 1 doff mission "exchange contraband for dili..." no longer working (1st City)
    - 15 doffs missions "exchange CXP for Fleet Marks" no longer working (Fleet SB)

And I stoped checking after 26 but I'm quite sure there is way more!

How do you fix stuff at Cryptic ? like playing darts with a blindfold ?
    I am almost blind but even with a blindfold there is still no way I do that much damage with 1 shot!

Keep the good work, at least we have fun laughing at you ;)

Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG
    "I am FLATULUS of Borg, Resistance if Futile! Prepare to pull my finger!"

cube.jpg
    Even the link to report bug is buged...
    3-4 time runing in loop between arc game forum page and a "proove you are human" TRIBBLE
    then end up on sign in to arc website even though I was already signed up here
    and just after signing in we end up on main Arc page....

CLAP CLAP CLAP Cryptic you just entered next phase : Buging bug report system CLAP CLAP CLAP ;)
    Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG

cube.jpg
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User

doyouw wrote: »

I am almost blind but even with a blindfold there is still no way I do that much damage with 1 shot!

All those Doff missions work just fine, they just appear under Personal now instead of opening a overview tab.
    doyouw wrote: »

All those Doff missions work just fine, they just appear under Personal now instead of opening a overview tab.

You are so used to broken stuff that you dont even see how funy and silly it is to say "work fine" when you need to use tricks to work around that kind of bugs....
    Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG

cube.jpg
  • sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    cncshade wrote: »
    Greetings Captains!

=/\=

"These aren't the droids you're looking for," just buy the bundle :-)

I agree, there's too many bugs in STO currently & some have persisted for too long.

Too short of a list of fixes but any fix is appreciated, but Cryptic added some DOFF bugs too with the patch lol

You're god damn right. Whenever I try to do a doff mission on ground, like turn in contraban or prisoners, anything on ground I've tried, really, all you get is a blank white window where the doff would be and greyed out buttons.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,714 Community Moderator
    Cool your jets folks. I've said it once, I'll say it again, it takes time to fix bugs properly. I know folks don't like hearing it, but just because your particular bug isn't fixed in this patch doesn't mean it won't be fixed. Knowing what's broke is only half the battle, fixing it properly so you don't mess something up even worse comes next. Asking for a potential update on certain bugs is cool and they will generally tell you what they can, but you will never have a 100% bug free game. Doesn't mean they don't try to squash bugs when they crop up, but simply that it's not as simple as flipping switches like folks think.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Typical that there are people who will complain after every patch notes.

Thanks for the fixes guys. It's really appreciated.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.