test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG: Klingon Recruit, Endeavor's #/5/10/15/25/35/50 counters done.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited February 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It was really nice they added a counter which works fine for Ambush, or Melee Defeats and such.

On Endeavor's however it's showing all completed, perhaps because it's considering past endeavor history, rather than future tense earned on Just the Recruit? Still here's a screen shot to show it.

3F2y6c9.png
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    Everyone's showing it as completed. I don't think that it's fully hooked up.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    swamarian wrote: »
    Everyone's showing it as completed. I don't think that it's fully hooked up.

Yea you require to do Endeavor's on your recruit, so that will likely take awhile to progress. Most have barely begun to start it.
    0zxlclk.png
  • wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    The new progress bars for klingon recruits look as if they are bugged, they are all over the place some says 0/0 and others saying the values but greyed out as if they are completed, and others showing normally.

The first batte ones all say 0/0
    Warriors blood and hunters instinct look ok
    Unforgettable endevour ones are all correct values but are all greyed out
    Slay enenies of the empire mission ones all say 0/0
    lead warriors of the empire ones all say 0/0
    Fight for glory
    the Random Ques ones all say 0/0 and i know arnt progressing as I did a random and the progress for randoms still says 0/0
    the complete ques against specific enemies look ok.

dont know if the deeds worthy of song are ok will have to complete another arc to tell.

Update the Endevour bit works just does not show progress, just completed the progress for the first one got the point ok dont know if the % bonus works though.

Post edited by wodenaz on