test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tzenkethi Armor Body + Omega Force Helmet

xgnxlentgamer02xgnxlentgamer02 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
Is there no way to equip both the Tzenkethi Armor for your body and the Omega Force helmet for your head at the same in the character customization?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    Probably not, as the Omega Force visuals are tied specifically to the Omega Force outfit set in the Tailor. I don't think they had intended for it to mix and match with any other outfits.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Probably not, as the Omega Force visuals are tied specifically to the Omega Force outfit set in the Tailor. I don't think they had intended for it to mix and match with any other outfits.

Damnit. I wish they'd make different armors compatible with each other. That'd be awesome to see and it'd allow for even more customization.
  • Options
    darknovasc01darknovasc01 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    At one point, going back several years now, my original character's visuals became bugged so I had MACO armour top half and Omega armour bottom half (or it might have been the other way around) - it defintely looked cool and I used to get asked how to do it regularly until whatever caused it was fixed.

As you say, it would be nice to be able to mix and match.
  • Options
    Is there a suggestions thread where I could take this?
This discussion has been closed.