test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Be nice to see a Qugh Battlecruiser Refit offered, somehow...

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
I mean some weren't fans of a few Disco Ships from the Era, though a few were stunning like the new Enterprise, almost fresh out of drydock.

Still I though Cryptic did a very good job on Modernization of Hull's, that were offered to the Federation.

I realize with the Klingon Recruit we see a M'Chla Refit offered. It just be nice in time, to see one maybe given for the Qugh Battlecruiser. <3

0zxlclk.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    I mean some weren't fans of some Disco Ships from the Era, though a few were stunning like the new Enterprise, almost fresh out of drydock.

Still I though Cryptic did a very good job on Modernization of Hull's, that were offered to the Federation.

I realize with the Klingon Recruit we see a M'Chla Refit offered. It just be nice in time, to see one maybe given for the Qugh Battlecruiser. <3

We can but hope
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2021
    Qapla! Yea I mean they never offered (Refit) for Qugh Battlecruiser in the CSTORE version, yet could later extend to the Fleet Variant? They've done it at least on 1 other (limited) Klingon Ship.

Perhaps they have something else in mind though?

Qapla' is thlIngan Hol (Klingon) for "Success". As a phrase, it works along the lines of "Have a nice day."
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    One of the best things they could do to modernize the cockroach would be to get rid of the vulnerable exposed tubes/conduits/whatever they are on the hull, streamline it a bit, and make the design a little more functionality oriented. Things like where are the gas intakes (on the traditional D7 they are the grills on the leading edge of the "wings") so they can scoop for fuel like the Federation does with the glowing Bussards?

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    A modern visual for the Qugh would be a nice touch. Stats wise, the ship is fine.. it’s quite good, but it would be nice if it had a modern visual option.
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.