test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter 2020 Items missing from Winter Event Store

stealthbatstealthbat Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Is there any reason why all the "New" items that were added to the Winter Event Store via the Q's Winter Wonderland 2020 event are missing from Winter Event store now?

For reference, this is the STO blog post that lists the items I'm referring to...
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11479533-q's-winter-wonderland!

I thought that these were permanent additions to the store. Am I wrong?
pUbrLkr.jpg
U.S.S. Lens Flare
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• stealthbatstealthbat Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Looks like the only item that is still in the Winter Event Store is the "Q's Throne Replica" device. I can't find any of the other 2020 Winter items in the store that were new additions from last December's Q's Winter Wonderland event.
    pUbrLkr.jpg
    U.S.S. Lens Flare
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    Apparently this is a regular occurrence after Q's WW event is taken down until they update the store in a future patch. I was wondering about this myself not too long ago.
    edited January 2021
    I just thought it would be nice to have the three Gre'thor kit modules from that event to put on the new Klingon recruit character that everyone will be creating. You know, to celebrate the Year of the Klingon? Or, at least the completion of the Year of the Klingon content? I figured it would go hand in hand with everything that's currently going on in STO right now.
    pUbrLkr.jpg
    U.S.S. Lens Flare
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    I'm curious too, has Cryptic brought-back the newest Winter Wonderland Manuals & Modules?
    Not yet but it usually takes a month or so going by what others have said.

One of them for engineers might be good to gather critters up for melee damage if you can get them before they get too toasted lol - Anchor of Gre'thor is a lot of fun.
  • jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    Send in support tickets .,... its the only way to get it a higher priority on the fix list..
    The missing 2020 items are back in the Winter Event Store as of todays April 1st patch :smile:
    protoneous wrote: »
    The missing 2020 items are back in the Winter Event Store as of todays April 1st patch :smile:

Awesome to know. Thanks for the update. :)
    pUbrLkr.jpg
    U.S.S. Lens Flare
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »

Excellent though I'm hesitant to believe since April Fools' Day lol thanks for the heads-up protoneous. It's about time Cryptic brought back the manuals & modules.
This discussion has been closed.