test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Zhat Vash Cannons (all variants) are not displaying graphical effects when they fire.

chadblodgettchadblodgett Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2021 in Graphical and Sound Issues
As the title alludes to, the new cannons found in the Zhat Vash lockbox are a little wonky. They fire and cause damage, but the animations/visual effects are not displaying properly. I see small green flashes at the point of origin (AKA the gun barrel) but the green balls of death that should be flowing from gun barrel to the target have decided to take a vacation I guess, or their cloaking tech is much better than mine, because I cant see them.

I have tested all variants of cannons I currently own, the wide angle dual heavy, and the single, duel, and duel heavy standard cannons, all of which are missing these visual effects.

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Yeah the animation doesn't go past the hard points so its like are these turn signals or weapons? So at high settings with graphics they are almost nonexistent its like just to barely see them if you stick your head up to the monitor on the very lowest settings but still then very hard to see it.
  • hippis#7044 hippis Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Yea i concur as i have hi end and the bolts are tiny as a needle, also the dual canon has wrong icon !