test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Valkis can equip support frigates, Universe cannot

slar#6042 slar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Under advisement of ARC Support, I am posting this here. The Universe Class Temporal Dreadnought is unable to equip Support Frigates(Frigates from Support Carrier bundle), while the Romulan Valkis Class Temporal Dreadnought(confirmed, see photo) and the Klingon Durgath Temporal Dreadnought(unconfirmed) are both able to equip them. The three are exactly the same ship, from the same lockbox.

I own both the Valkis and the Universe. I have attached photos(see this post and incoming comments) to this posting.

Pretty sure I used the support frigates on my universe before.

——- From Support——-
Hello, ******!

Thank you for contacting Player Support.

I am sorry to hear that the Universe-class Temporal Heavy Dreadnought Cruiser is unable to equip Support Frigates. Do not worry, I will be taking note of your ticket and raise it to the developers for further investigation. I strongly encourage you to share your experience on our bug report forum to support what I will be passing on today. For your reference, you may use this link. Posting this on the forum is also a good way for other affected players to pitch in their ideas and experiences. The QA and/or development team reviews all submissions here. Any fixes or changes in-game will be posted on the Star Trek Online news page.

Please submit a new ticket if you have other concerns or queries. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!
Regards,
GM Etelia
Game Master

Comments

• slar#6042 slar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Image #2
  • slar#6042 slar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Image #3
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2021
    Don't see the images @slar#6042 so best to link to an image sharing site like IMGUR, or another to include the URL they provide.

hbyeTGS.png
    ╘ as shown in this example, explain various ships being too bright at Risa, or in some mission like Midnight & others.
    ╘ here Iconian ships appear almost white not dark as well.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Your images are not showing, OP.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.