thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2021
    Strange cause I don't see it posted to their Twitch, yet thanks for linking the Youtube.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    strathkin wrote: »
    Strange cause I don't see it posted to their Twitch.

Kael deleted the VOD cause he accidentally leaked the loading screen which has an unannounced feature on it, he did post an edited recording to YouTube though:

https://youtu.be/vO6xDOVg7Xo
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    Thank you for sharing; I rarely peek over there.

Interesting tidbits about the Temer ship; animated wings and an EBC. It's actually a lot more impressive than I was expecting for a 'freebie' ship.
    Also curious about the "pushable doors" on the monastary and to see the remastered spectre encounters. (I still remember the first time I fought them - I immediately got flashbacks to GW1 days of tug-o-war battles.)
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,392 Arc User
    szerontzur wrote: »
    Interesting tidbits about the Temer ship; animated wings and an EBC. It's actually a lot more impressive than I was expecting for a 'freebie' ship.
    I almost had hopes reading that that the D4x would finally stop being the only ship having more wing animations than just when entering and leaving combat.
    And then I watched the video and was sorely disappointed, just the usual "wings go slightly up or slightly down" most KDF raiders have.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    strathkin wrote: »
    Strange cause I don't see it posted to their Twitch.

Kael deleted the VOD cause he accidentally leaked the loading screen which has an unannounced feature on it, he did post an edited recording to YouTube though:

https://youtu.be/vO6xDOVg7Xo

Well in all fairness to him, it's often very easy to miss, and few maps changes aren't always easy to know when they occur.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Ah okay, that's why it wasn't showing on Twitch. Then on over to YouTube then. Thanks for the information, thegrandnagus1 & others.
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    It seems something that happened before could be a harbinger of things yet to come.
  • Options
    protoneous wrote: »
    It seems something that happened before could be a harbinger of things yet to come.

It is up on YouTube, I found it almost immediately just filtering: Star Trek Online last 24 hours. 1st part demonstrates the ship then part 2 displays the new updated Grethor.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    This is what was accidentally leaked in the livestream and edited out on YouTube, since they officially announced it today, only two days later, I don't really know why he made a big deal about it:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11483253-command-any-ship
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    This is what was accidentally leaked in the livestream and edited out on YouTube, since they officially announced it today, only two days later, I don't really know why he made a big deal about it:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11483253-command-any-ship

This is certainly groundbreaking. I suppose a deadline is a deadline so Kael was attempting to keep it hushed till then & from what I read did well all but once during that livestream. Interesting that Dominion & Romulan characters were left out even though that already have a foot in the door for alignment ships.

I'm guessing this required a lot of work on the backend behind the curtain regarding game mechanics & all the faction specific rewards/loots.
This discussion has been closed.