test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Admiralty week - Please fix roster first

jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
Currently my fresh new 2 characters do not populate their admiralty roster.
While the auto fill of the roster did work except for a certain number of ships .. it now seems broken...
The only ships my Jem Hadar Federation & Klingon character got automatically were the event-unlock ships ( most, not all )..
(coiincidentally i had made a bug report of this morning ...)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    jivedutch wrote: »
    Currently my fresh new 2 characters do not populate their admiralty roster.[/url])

Not sure how "new" is new, but Admiralty doesn't start until the character hits level 52.
    Also, I have found opening the shipyard manager dialogue usually loads up missing autofill ships for my level 52+ toons.

Good luck.
  • Options
    nccmark wrote: »
    Currently my fresh new 2 characters do not populate their admiralty roster.[/url])

Not sure how "new" is new, but Admiralty doesn't start until the character hits level 52.
    Also, I have found opening the shipyard manager dialogue usually loads up missing autofill ships for my level 52+ toons.

Good luck.
    Thanks for the comment, unfortunatly this is not the case currently.

Jem Hadar characters start at lvl 60 .. admiralty tab is unlocked, and only ships on roster are the active ships and a few event ships.
    I visited both ds9, qonos and esd shipyards .. only "activated" ships are unlocked on admiralty, and then only after a reload of the character ( not opening ship manager or re-opening the roster ) ...
    I know this is a bug which is not all present because it did work mostly properly in the past, so you will only notice the problem on new characters, so only experienced players notice when they make new toons because new players do not know the system is supposed to be there.
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    This shows a really unhealthy state of the game where there isn't an adequate supply of dilithium being generated but also at the same time not much real money to sustain an exchange rate below the maximum. Well based on the history of this game this doesn't surprise me being they haven't learned anything yet. So if your prices are too high to sell your content just come out with even more expensive content and hope someone buys it lol. Not trying to bash or flame them but I am wondering if their relationship with CBS is coming to an end soon or something because I mean usually if you are on a sinking ship you don't try to make it sink faster.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2021
    nccmark wrote: »

Good luck.
    Thanks for the comment, unfortunatly this is not the case currently.

Jem Hadar characters start at lvl 60 .. admiralty tab is unlocked, and only ships on roster are the active ships and a few event ships.
    I visited both ds9, qonos and esd shipyards .. only "activated" ships are unlocked on admiralty, and then only after a reload of the character ( not opening ship manager or re-opening the roster ) ...
    I know this is a bug which is not all present because it did work mostly properly in the past, so you will only notice the problem on new characters, so only experienced players notice when they make new toons because new players do not know the system is supposed to be there.

Try logging right out of the game, if you haven't. I've found it generally works for me populating ships just fine, only the odd time has a ship purchased, taken some time before it shows up. Generally however I've always opened the ship box, on at least one character; or if one is missing then dry docked it, and activated again. That usually will FIX any missing admiralty roster ships. o:)
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    I Had created the characters on sunday, and checked them daily ... making sure i did a beam out to space and pick up 1 ship... every time the ship would only show up on the roster after a change-character load.

Something has changed between yesterday and today, as of the check now, my fed jem has 205 and my kdf jem has 156 ships on the roster.

Still not the complete roster but most are there ..
    Now i can start the work for why i created the chars ... listing all account ships that do not populate on the ship roster, like the t5 event ships and bundles ... to name a few..
  • Options
    howtorhowtor Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    It seems like after a certain level or time frame they populate. I have seen it across multi ALTS.
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Same, it seems so random, a sudden burst of admiralty ships show up.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    I've found they populate better on a map instance switch than on a logout/login. So if some are missing I just changed to a different instance of the same map and they usually pop up.
  • Options
    istvanmistvanm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    There appears to be serious problems with the admiralty roster, still. These issues were reported 5 some odd years ago too. While starting missions on a Fed-Rom character I noticed some T5 ships (multi-mission explorers) missing. Grabbed them from the c-store and and ship acquisition npc, they haven't repopulated after opening the boxes after multiple log outs, map switches, etc. This is not a bug about these ships auto-populating, which was a caveat from the initial rollout, but they are not being added at all. Also, they were in the admiralty inventory in the past. Checking multiple other characters and found at least one other that had the same problem, but with different ships.
  • Options
    howtorhowtor Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    I think there is a played time frame for the auto populate. I am going to do a test level one till right before it opens up and wait, and then one right to it see if it makes a difference.
This discussion has been closed.