test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

25% Off In The Zen Store

foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11482313

The info minus the pretty pic:

"From January 1st at 8am PT (17:00 CET) to January 3rd at 10am PT (19:00 CET), you can save 25% on every item in the Zen Store! That means ship slots, XP boosts, ships, costumes, and anything else your heart desires! Happy New Year! May 2021 be full of joy and laughter and starships. Head there now, Captains!"

A nice unexpected new year sale, in my opinion.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    kruesaekruesae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I do like somebody pulled my leg. I missed the ship sale, because I didn't that I need a Jemhadar to buy a certain ship and the only tooltip was Requiments not fulfilled. And now I spend 750 Zen to much that's approx 2 Months of Dilithium farming.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    kruesae wrote: »
    I do like somebody pulled my leg. I missed the ship sale, because I didn't that I need a Jemhadar to buy a certain ship and the only tooltip was Requiments not fulfilled. And now I spend 750 Zen to much that's approx 2 Months of Dilithium farming.

This definitely isn't the best sale for a few items based-upon some recent previous sales, but overall it's a decent sale. I'm not even sure if STO has had a 30% off sale since the current boss, Andre, seems to have an aversion to it. Maybe the last 30% off was some "flash sale" a long time ago.
  • Options
    dacia#9992 dacia Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Boy, I sure wish I could spend the Zen I paid for yesterday to take advantage of these awesome savings.
This discussion has been closed.