test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium, Experience, & Upgrade Weekend

foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11482293

Copy & pasted in case link not functioning.

Star Trek Online is running a special weekend event where you can earn bonus Dilithium Ore by playing content throughout the game! It’s time to hit the drills, Captains! The Dilithium Ore event runs from 8AM PT (17:00 CET) Thursday, December 31st to 10AM PT (19:00 CET) Monday, January 4th.

During the event, bonus Dilithium Ore will be provided for the following content:

Vlugta Asteroid Field:
100% Bonus Dilithium Ore for Daily Mining Missions
100% Bonus to all Rich Dilithium Claims
Fleet Dilithium Mine:
100% Bonus Dilithium Ore for Daily Mining Missions
Everywhere else in the game
50% Bonus Dilithium Ore
Dilithium rewards from completing Event Reputation Projects no longer receive a bonus.
This excludes Event Reputation Projects
Please note: The Dilithium Weekend does not effect rewards from the Endeavor system.

Attention!

We’ve doubled our efforts to give Captains the necessary experience to deal with threats to the Galaxy! From 8AM PT (17:00 CET) Thursday, December 31st to 10AM PT (19:00 CET) Monday, January 4th., players will be able to enjoy twice the experience!

During the event, content that provides skill points and expertise will reward a 100% (2x) Bonus above normal amounts – this bonus will be available for all content that rewards skill points and expertise.

Still striving to get the greatest performance out of your equipment? This weekend will be the perfect time to apply Tech Upgrades to your gear, as we’re doubling the amount of Technology Points earned from each one applied!

From 8AM PT (17:00 CET) Thursday, December 31st to 10AM PT (19:00 CET) Monday, January 4th., every Tech Upgrade used will apply twice as many Technology Points toward your next Upgrade! This in turn reduces the amount of Dilithium that must be spent to reach each Upgrade threshold, allowing Captains additional chances to attain both Mark and Rarity increases on their favored load outs.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Thank you for your continued efforts to make sure news actually makes it to the ‘official forum.’

Wouldn’t it be nice if Cryptic had an employee that as actually paid to do this? :lol:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but they didn't do any lobi store discounts this holiday season? I assume this weekend is the last hurrah of the holiday sales/events.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Thank you for your continued efforts to make sure news actually makes it to the ‘official forum.’

Wouldn’t it be nice if Cryptic had an employee that as actually paid to do this? :lol:

:-)

I usually just see my launcher, if there's anything new, I check the forums to see if it's already posted, if so then let it be, if not then try to post it accurately. It's a bit self-serving too I concede since I'm not a big social media junkie.
This discussion has been closed.