test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Save 35% on Legendary Items!

2»

Comments

• foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    What also bothers me a bit is it seems Cryptic is on a trend to pump-out ships asap & imo that deflates their value too. I don't want to buy something that is gonig to be old & out of date next month, but that's just me.
    why would something be "old" and "out of date" simply because a new ship was released?

power-creep, in case you're unaware it's in STO. Also, sometimes when buying something brand new part of that consideration process is the thought that: I'm paying for something that's the very best. It's subjective I know, but when a new ship pops-out once a month that new car smell may not last as long or have as long to shine.

"why would something be "old" and "out of date" simply because a new ship was released?" You do understand your sentence alone answers at least the "old" part of that question, it's certainly not the newest? The "out of date" is up to the perspective.

• nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    too pricey for just one ship i want. packaged it shall stay

out of curiosity.. which ship? I was pleasantly surprised by both the Glenn and the TMP Enterprise. my next one will be the NX to play with
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • max850max850 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's a shame they made the time so short I just got my COVID check and I would love to get it
    max850 wrote: »
    It's a shame they made the time so short I just got my COVID check and I would love to get it

I'm not sure if I should smile or frown on that remark. But dang you got your check fast!
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    westx211 wrote: »
    The legendary ships have all been 50% off at launch, including the 10 pack. I didn't grab the Legendary disco one though, because at the time it released money was a bit tight for me.

No, I would have grabbed it then if it had been 50%. Cause I know I had >15000 Zen at that time.

STOwiki says the Playstation version had it for 50% off, but I'm on PC. And the best we've had is 35%.
  • foxfire2000foxfire2000 Member Posts: 160 Arc User

It will return again, i missed it on it's first and second return and only caught it in this last recent sale, so just give it time and build up your zen, i only bought the 19500 bundle but that was well worth the wait, the ships are awesome, really enjoying them, works out at 1950 zen a ship, cracking value for them, plus all the variants and skins and consoles you get, bundle is going to take me ages to explore. :)
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    nixie50 wrote: »
    too pricey for just one ship i want. packaged it shall stay

out of curiosity.. which ship? I was pleasantly surprised by both the Glenn and the TMP Enterprise. my next one will be the NX to play with

temporal flight deck carrier

if you like sci magic, the glenn and from what everyone else says, the intrepid are great
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • max850max850 Member Posts: 2 Arc User

I'm not sure if I should smile or frown on that remark. But dang you got your check fast!

I figure STO is essential keeps me from wanting to go out and socialize. Plus if I use my money on STO I can't use it at the bar.

I figure STO is essential keeps me from wanting to go out and socialize. Plus if I use my money on STO I can't use it at the bar.

Won't, & don't want to, argue with that. Sound logic in these wild times. Enjoy.
This discussion has been closed.