test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

saved loadouts question

keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
so, for those that swap often from one ship to another...

i am going to lvl a new ship with my current toon. i want to use the weaps etc from the current ship to the new one. however, i also want to be able to slot the current set up when i want to get back to the current ship...

hope this makes sense.

so, would the loadouts as saved re-slot all weaps, consoles, stations, skills, and BO skills for the main one i am using now once i swap out and back?

am i asking this correctly?
meh

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    From your question, I'd say yes, you can. Just make sure you've saved the loadout you want on your current ship before moving things to your other ship.

I do this all the time.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    When you move back to your original ship, the Loadout that you had slotted when you moved off it, will be in place again and load Items etc correspondingly.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.