test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG][PC] Unable to log in with 1 character, rest working

alphagoralphagor Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Hello,

Sent a suppor ticket and they basically said yes, it's some bug, engineering team will look at it... sometime.

"Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug and while I don't have a fix for you, however I have informed our engineers of this occurring on your end.
Even though the developers and QA team may not reply, they look into the issue. Once the devs have a fix in place, they will apply it during a maintenance patch and post the updates via the Star Trek News page, within the patch notes."

Posting this here since it was suggested in the ticket that I make this post.

So, the problem:

I am unabe to log in with one of my characters. Rest (40+) are working.
When I click on the character in the char select, it keeps loading but the caracter dos not become active and I cannot click Engage. Waited for several minutes, nothing happens, it is stuck there. Character is a disco tactical.
Reinstalled game locally from Steam (tried GeforceNow also), on-demand patching is off, created a new disco char to see if that works - it did.

At this point I don't think pounding the table is the route yet, so if someone has any idea, I am welcome to suggestions.

LLaP!

Comments

• jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    There are as few other posts about the same issue. Some characters load if you keep trying or selecting back and forth from last working to next and other characters refuse to do anything other than say "loading"