test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Stuck on Captain's Table - [Ticket #: 365549 for reference]

sardonisardoni Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I bought the game at launch with the liftetime account. That's important to note because it's partly why one of the characters on my account are stuck at "the Captain's table"

Rose@Sardoni is my liberated borg klingon engineer. I kept her parked on Qo'nos/the academy there for the lifetime of the character and never picked up quests. Life was fine until I decided to visit the Captain's Table with this character last week. Because this particular KDF character was created back when there was no real tutorial for KDF (it was just PVP) I never bothered picking up missions. She wasn't a character I played often. Held excess bank supplies and kept running duty/admiralty missions. I realized deiced to beam her to the captain's table to move all my alts that I wasn't using to that space.

Now I felt the urge to play her and I cant beam to my ship (the option is greyed out). I can't drop any quests in my log nor transwarp to them (the options are greyed out). I can't open the event scree (the option is greyed out). I even attempted to reclaim a zen store ship I wasn't using to try and use the "ready starship" teleport option to get back to Qo'Nos. Also greyed out. The greyed out text says that I can't use these functions because my character has not completed the tutorial.

So now Rose@Sardoni, my KDF character stuck at the Captain's Table because there is no way to teleport away from it. I have a bunch of missions in my log (Duties of Command, Hot Lead, Blood of the Empire, Sphere of Influence, and Escalation), but I can't drop them nor can I hail any of the contacts except the Duties of Command contact. When I hail him it says says the name of the quest (Duties of Command) and a klingon male NPC is grinning at me named "Ch'gren". The only dialog option I have is Back (which closes the hail)

When I asked a GM to move my character from The Captain's Table back to Qo'Nos so I could do the tutorial they told me:

"I understand that you want to move your character. Unfortunately, we can't move characters from the tutorial. The character will be broken when I move your character and this will make it worse. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you understand."

So what's the too long didn't read version: I apparently haven't completed the tutorial. This is a level 65 character I've had since launch. If you can move my character Rose@Sardoni (Liberated Borg Klingon) back to Qo'nos I should be able to do the tutorial with her and not have this issue ever again. I believe it glitched because I had a ship, boffs, doffs, etc for years before the new klingon tutorial was implemented.

So my character that is currently not in the tutorial needs to get back to the tutorial. Whatever method that needs to happen would be ideal. I'd prefer not to delete her and remake her.

Thank you for your time and your attention to this matter.
Character Stuck on Captain's Table - [Ticket #: 365549 for reference]

Comments