test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion: Make the Alliance ship prefix universally available

angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
It'd make sense that all captains hitting either lvl 60 or who own the ship unlock the A.F.S. (I think?) prefix for all ships. It'd also be a nice gimmick for the Klingon-compatible Titan ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿฝ
lFC4bt2.gif
^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
"A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
"That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rogueassassinxrogueassassinx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I mean they should bring back the ability for everyone to get the alliance ship and uniform, too. It was ridiculous that such a thing was time-limited.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Yea... AFS and the registry prefix should be made available to the Titan.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    The proposed more accessibile Alliance ship registration sort of makes sense & I wouldn't think difficult to implement.
    I mean they should bring back the ability for everyone to get the alliance ship and uniform, too. It was ridiculous that such a thing was time-limited.

A couple of the big-wigs at Cryptic, it seems, still luv "exclusivity" so the ship availability & uniform might return but unlikely for free, I hope I'm incorrect.

What I'd like is each year Cryptic releases another Alliance ship, last year was the Battlecruiser, the uniform becomes claimable for that limited time & then the player gets to choose which Alliance ship they want after earning it with a buy-out option (zen or dilithium) for any previous Alliance ship missed.

However, I can more easily see Cryptic releasing the Alliance ship(s) & uniform via a higher-profit margin likely through Mudd's.
This discussion has been closed.