test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Vaadwaur Miracle Jus still avaliable?

daimon97daimon97 Member Posts: 368 Arc User
I saw none on the exchange and assuming the ship is a promo ship, there is no way to get it rn correct?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Probably only Trade channels or asking on ESD chat if it's not on the Exchange. I keep hearing that Promotion ships currently go for higher than what you can list on Exchange, so that might be the issue. I've also heard it's fear of missing out of a good price if it goes Mudds before the seller can move the ship, so they might just be wary of choosing selling a Promo ship without a buyer in mind.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Usually they are on the exchange, seems all of them are currently gone.

At this time, the only way to get one would be a Trade Channel or opening boxes. If you just wait a bit though, there should be more on the exchange, just be prepared for it to be expensive. :wink:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    The exchange "only" goes up to a billion EC, promo ships like the jugg, disco connie/D7, etc. can climb to like 1.3 billion. It's kinda nuts but since people are willing and able to pay those sums it's unlikely they're going down again. Especially since there are no real EC sinks in the game and the inflation is getting worse with every year.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    The exchange "only" goes up to a billion EC, promo ships like the jugg, disco connie/D7, etc. can climb to like 1.3 billion. It's kinda nuts but since people are willing and able to pay those sums it's unlikely they're going down again. Especially since there are no real EC sinks in the game and the inflation is getting worse with every year.

Exchange cap is 1.5 Billion.

The Jugger usually runs around 1.3 -1.4B. It's normally available, there just aren't any right now.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • daimon97daimon97 Member Posts: 368 Arc User

It's not really nuts Miracle Jug is among the best ships in the game currently if not the best lol
  • redwatchmanredwatchman Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Not aware of a trade channel so I guess it's zone chat or bust.
This discussion has been closed.