test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion - make event items reclaimable

nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
Seems like both my elachi walker and the kobyashi maru device have gone missing.. I am certain I did not delete them especially from multiple toons.
and of course they are not reclaimable. I suggest that they are either be make reclaimable in the event store or add them to the phoenix box.
u7acy6aymfw7.gif
We Need BERETS in the tailor
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    They are reclaimable. Bottom left on your mini map click the symbol. Go to events. Bottom left there should be Event store and Reclaim Rewards. Click claim rewards. reclaim your items.

reclaim.png
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    they are grayed out
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    nixie50 wrote: »
    they are grayed out

If the items are greyed out that means you still have them somewhere or you haven't done the event. I assume you might have them somewhere. Maybe you switched ships for kobiyashi or you moved the walker to a boff by accident. If you can't find it at all, I would think its a bug and you have to open a ticket.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
    I already opened the ticket, but these things should be reclaimable.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    Did you stick them in the Bank, maybe?
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,499 Arc User
    They could also be sitting in overflow though that is usually visible when anything is in it.
    not in the bank nor in overflow.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    what about equipped to a bridge officer?
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    USUALLY, if an item came on a ship, and they got deleted, I can reclaim the SHIP the item(s) came on and move the items to my inventory. I them proceed to delete the unneeded ship.

See if this works for you...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    Equipped to a Shuttle, maybe?
    they are ground items. seems like I can't get the kobyashi maru again either actually the klingon counterpart, which i know i never have claimed
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
This discussion has been closed.