test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another legendary ship - FED only

State of the art :
FED: 10 + 1 + in near future 1= 12
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11480853-the-legendary-discovery-captain-bundle
Rom: 1
Kli: 0
Dom: 0

I knew that Cryptic planes to make maybe 1 legendary ship for Kli next year , but remeber that the diffrence between the races will become bigger and bigger , every ship you take into game only for ONE race .
Legendary ships are not so intrested , cause they are looking so good , or they are so cool to play ; they have TRAITS which are not able to get for all other races . On this side PvP is pointless for any NOT FED CLASS .

And players who made the " wronge " choice years ago , could not know that the race they have choosen are a " dying out race " .
Deleting all chars and beginning new ... no option . Playing FED is also no option .

Comments

• saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    How was the begining of almost every Star Trek episode on TV? :
    "These are the adventures of the Federation starship Enterprise..."
    or something like that.
    The Romulans and KDF were just the convenient enemy to overcome :p
    ok and now serously:
    It is confirmed everywhere but on official sites, that there will be Legendary KDF bundle
    with more than 1 ship. Propably around anniversary.
    So please, lets wait some time... and hope that rumors will be true.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    They've already said multiple times what the Year of Klingon meant. It's a year long Klingon centric story. they will also be doing revamps of older Klingon content as well. It is not now nor has it ever been about the ships, nor does all of this mean a dead stop to anything that isn't Klingon. We're just now approaching the 4-5 month mark since all this started. Year of Klingon doesn't end until June-July of 2021, so give it time. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.