test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Regarding the Jem'hadar veteran vanguard destroyer

darkwing228darkwing228 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
Now I know this is probably going to sound ungrateful, but am I the only one that wishes this ship was unlockable for all factions like the other vanguard ships? I enjoyed playing around with it, but I hate playing the dominion, they only really have the Jem'hadar for races in two varieties and their entire thing sucks, no one is really going to use this ship because they're busy with their Klingon, Romulan and Fed accounts.

I personally would like to use this ship one one or two of my other characters, I don't want to have to ever use my dominion toon again.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Well, every faction already has their own version of this ship. Granted, they don't get wingmen with theirs.
  • Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Considering their LTS isnt as enticing as it used to be, they probably dont want to devalue it further
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,529 Arc User
    lordmerc22 wrote: »
    Considering their LTS isnt as enticing as it used to be, they probably dont want to devalue it further

How would someone with LTS unlocking the destroyer for their entire account instead of just any Jem'Hadar they might have on it devalue LTS? I would think it would be the opposite, since the ship would be more valuable to the player and so more of an enticement to get the LTS in the first place.
  • Options
    darkwing228darkwing228 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    lordmerc22 wrote: »

How would someone with LTS unlocking the destroyer for their entire account instead of just any Jem'Hadar they might have on it devalue LTS? I would think it would be the opposite, since the ship would be more valuable to the player and so more of an enticement to get the LTS in the first place.

Agreed. I mean seriously, who plays the Jem'hadar other than to unlock their vanguard ships for other characters, adding their own exclusive ship to them is isn't exactly adding value to LTS as no one is going to play it, I mean, the dominion only has two flavours, Jem'hadar, or slightly different Jem'hadar if you pay 600 Zen, seriously, no one plays dominion, I would much rather have that ship for any of my other characters.
This discussion has been closed.