test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission "Bringing Down The House" & Shard Sword of Kahless

inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
edited November 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
During mission "Bringing Down The House", the portion of the mission at Forcas III, has the player participate in an Exhibition Match at the Bat'leth Tournament.

The player is prompted to equip a melee weapon to start the match.

Unfortunately, The Shard Sword of Kahless melee weapon isn't recognised as a melee weapon, even though it is one.

You can see this bug happening in this video at time 32:35 where the match cannot be started with the Shard Sword of Kahless equipped and another bat'leth has to be used.

(Please note: the video isn't mine & was created & uploaded by Brent Justice who has a much better YouTube channel than I do!)
- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/

Comments

• Options
    maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I encountered the same thing when I went to check out the revamped mission and arena but found a work around and started the fight and then equipped Shard Sword of Kahless just as the NPC appeared then it worked just fine.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    That's what I did too, but the Sword of Kahless should still be recognised for the melee weapon that it is.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/