test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Recruit rewards from Philip Crey/ Kail/Q'on not unlocking "request (333684)"

altamar1altamar1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
On all of my non-Delta recruit alts, the Klingon and Romulan reward packs will not unlock. Conversely, all of the Federation and All Factions reward packs are claimable. How could I have unlocked the "All Factions" rewards without the Klingon and Romulan ones? What I don't understand is how I could unlock the all faction rewards without also unlocking the KDF and Romulan first. Wouldn't the "All Factions" rewards be the last ones to unlock? Every non-Delta recruit I currently have is showing the same pattern of unavailable reward packs. I currently have 1 Fed Delta Recruit. The way I see it is, either I have 2 delta recruits missing or there is a bug in unlocking the Klingon & Rom reward packs.

Thank you for waiting for our reply.

While we are (sorry) to hear that you are experiencing the said issue and based on the information you provided it looks like this issue is the result of an in-game bug/glitch. I will surely forward these details to our development team so they can investigate further.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and hopefully we can identify the nature of the problem.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    altamar1 wrote: »
    I currently have 1 Fed Delta Recruit.
    What happened to your Klingon and Romulan Delta Recruits?
    If you deleted them, you also delete their progress (since the characters are gone). No progress = no rewards.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • altamar1altamar1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Taking an excerpt from the post does not give the full context of the problem. The Devs do not know what happened. They can't check for deleted characters for more than a couple months apparently. They may have been wiped out during a patch and I didn't know because I was offline about a year. The real Question is " How could I have unlocked the "All Factions" rewards without the Klingon and Romulan ones?" Devs say its a glitch and are trying to unlock the rest of my rewards. Hopefully soon...
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    altamar1 wrote: »
    How could I have unlocked the "All Factions" rewards without the Klingon and Romulan ones?
    Those rewards are more accurately termed "any faction" because you didn't need to complete it on all three to obtain - only on one.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/