test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trait list

whitewolf#2799 whitewolf Member Posts: 26 Arc User
edited May 2022 in The Academy
So awhile back I was looking through a lot of online pages and came across a list of every trait from a-z and I just can't find it again anywhere. I have come across Partial lists or lists that Deal specifically with space trade specifically with ground traits or lockbox traits I was hoping to find the list with every trait listed again. Any help would be great.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    So awhile back I was looking through a lot of online pages and came across a list of every trait from a-z and I just can't find it again anywhere. I have come across Partial lists or lists that Deal specifically with space trade specifically with ground traits or lockbox traits I was hoping to find the list with every trait listed again. Any help would be great.

The only page that comes to mind is the one from the STO wiki for "Traits."

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Trait

The first paragraph has hyperlinks for the different traits; personal, starship, reputation, other. You can then hover over and click the individual trait images to go to their specific wiki page which has more details about that particular trait, as well.

Hope that helps.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
  • robert77#4247 robert77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @sadrielfett said:
    > The only page that comes to mind is the one from the STO wiki for "Traits."
    >
    >
    > https://sto.gamepedia.com/Trait
    >
    >
    > The first paragraph has hyperlinks for the different traits; personal, starship, reputation, other. You can then hover over and click the individual trait images to go to their specific wiki page which has more details about that particular trait, as well.
    >
    > Hope that helps.

Helpful link, thanks