test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

23rd Century Bundle: Ship Interior Chair Issues

phil31887phil31887 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi everyone, after speaking with a GM about this issue they asked me to post about it in the official forums! In the TOS ship interior (from the 23rd Century Bundle), some characters sit on the floor through their chairs. Walking NPCs are fine, and characters on the bridge are fine. However, in other locations this is an issue.

Just wanted to put the word out there in case anyone else was having this issue.

Thanks!

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    I get the same issue. Not bothered reporting it as bridges and interiors are not a priority with the devs
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    This issue persists since the interiors were added to the game. This was many *years* ago. This is not going to get fixed pig-1.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou