test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tailor is broken

lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
I was asked to put this problem I have found here as well, so here it is:

When I try to change looks on my Bridgeofficers in the tailor, I do the changes I want and click purchase after that I get a message saying "You can't change the species of the character" and return my character to the looks before I tried to change it. This is happening on random bridgeofficers, and some of the bridgeofficers just replaces the first bridgeofficer in the tailor even if I choose a bridgeofficer that is not the first one in the list.

Comments

• reginald101reginald101 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    lillen80 wrote: »

When I try to change looks on my Bridgeofficers in the tailor, I do the changes I want and click purchase after that I get a message saying "You can't change the species of the character" and return my character to the looks before I tried to change it. This is happening on random bridgeofficers, and some of the bridgeofficers just replaces the first bridgeofficer in the tailor even if I choose a bridgeofficer that is not the first one in the list.

I agree with you.
  • kalknightkalknight Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    yep, also getting this.
  • renwoodsto#3772 renwoodsto Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    lillen80 wrote: »

I got the above as well. I also occasionally get "Can't find bridge officer" when I click the purchase button. The short version is, we can't change the looks of our BOFFs. Please fix this.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Same here, though mine is limited to a Trill... I can edit other Boffs, just not the Trill without getting the "species" notice.

Most of my Boffs are blinking on and off in the tailor too. Don't know if this is also happening to anyone else.

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble