MOP STO KDF packs giveaway

lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Thanks, lets see how it goes!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    While I wouldn't mind having the one that comes with the Kor... I'm gonna pass on this one as I've already got the other ships and would rather not deprive someone else of those ships if I won that particular pack.
    If we were able to pick one or the other... might be different.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    While I wouldn't mind having the one that comes with the Kor... I'm gonna pass on this one as I've already got the other ships and would rather not deprive someone else of those ships if I won that particular pack.
    If we were able to pick one or the other... might be different.

ditto. I don't think i have the Neg'evv or whatever the thing is but I have all the others
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    nixie50 wrote: »
    ditto. I don't think i have the Neg'evv or whatever the thing is but I have all the others

Negh'Tev? That's the T6 Negh'var.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Oh wow, that big pack is quite nice. So Cryptic does still believe in The Year of Klingon after all. Good luck everyone.
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Its the first giveaway I remember in any media that is KDF themed. IF there was any before I missed it for sure. The chance to win for the major packs wont be much but no matter its good to see they are giving away KDF packs too to online press. Personally I got the Kor among all the ships among the two packs - missing all the rest(one toon has Fleet Negh'Tev from reputation fleet modules but that is about it)
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    lordmerc22 wrote: »

Shame it is US and Canada only.
    I know, legal issues and such but still a shame.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    edited October 2020
    questerius wrote: »

To be honest I hadnt noticed that till you pointed it out

its not on the main text but a link that leads to

https://massivelyop.com/legalese/

ESO, one of the games I play also does giveaways where only US and Canada can participate but there many giveaways are physical souvenir items themed on that game so I thought the restrictions happen to non digital products
    questerius wrote: »

Shame it is US and Canada only.
    I know, legal issues and such but still a shame.

Bree Royce
    Hey folks, just a quick clarification – this giveaway should be open to EU folks too. If you can lawfully play STO without shenanigans, on PC, with a legit STO account, you should be able to apply the code, unless you’ve applied an equivalent code in the past.

Their lead has posted that in the giveaway so you can participate
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    Does this even classify as a giveaway considering:
    Five winners selected at random from the total of entries submitted to Rafflecopter will be contacted via email by Massively Overpowered to receive a code for a Star Trek Online Klingon Dahar Master Faction Pack for PC, while 50 additional winners will receive a code for a Star Trek Online Klingon Defense Force Elite Starter Pack for PC.
    "Raffle" would be a more fitting term, I think.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
This discussion has been closed.