test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gamma Quad Battle Zones won't queue.

smacairtsmacairt Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Universal Endeavor is the 3 Gamma quad skirmishes, however no one can queue up for them. Click the join button all you want but nothing happens.

1 free Universal Endeavor for all???

LMAO..like that would happen.

Comments

• Options
    aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    Inexcusacle, worse when you can not reroll the endeavor either.
  • Options
    alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    From what I read on socials, it's broken for weeks now. So they should've known and could've replaced the universal before it was going live.. but off course, they didn't. And don't expect them to do something about it.

Happened a couple of times in the past already that universals weren't possible to do, only thing they say then is: we can't fix it in time before the next universal. And we don't get anything in return for it :(
  • Options
    goodman3necgoodman3nec Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2020
    Ye, I can confirm this, unable to join any of them, 2 weeks ago it was possible.
    [,,,Kudak'Utar@goodman3nec, one of the last paying players.,.]
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    Sloppy. They need to take these broke@$$ TFOs out of the rotation until they actually get them fixed.
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Please Please please, I am begging you devs/support, please swap out the endeavor for one that is doable.

Thanks

I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    nordson#8845 nordson Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Same, same.
  • Options
    aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    Lr Sigh....
  • Options
    megamarv#9506 megamarv Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Incompetent! I suspect they use universals to attract players to unpopular content & saw no-one was doing Gamma Quadrant. They should make sure things are working before making them an unrerollable endeavour.
  • Options
    bishop#7533 bishop Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Two days now still broken. No one can't queue for the gamma battles zone alerts. What a disgrace for them not to fix that.