test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defera Invasion Zone List Of Bugs(4 items)

eisnmireisnmir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Defera Invasion Zone List of Bugs:

Research Crafter(store) "Fabricate" 49 times out of 50, it seems like the command to Fabricate just does not go through. Please fix this store, as I often load up on items from this store for use against Borg elsewhere in game. If this cannot be figured out, could we please have the Consumable Devices in this store available elsewhere in the game, or make this Researcher Crafter into a regular store that only accepts "borg parts" as currency, so we can pick up these items again?(Fractal Remodulator, Presequenced Frequency Remodulators, Power Cell - Antiproton Carrier Wave, Tuned Anti-Borg Device, etc, etc.)

Mission: Plumbing Power. The Damaged Electro-Plasma System now cannot be repaired, even after you have collected all the spare parts. As this object uses the same "Fabricate" system as the Research Crafter store, it seems to be a similar glitch, as the command to "Repair", 49 out of 50 times, just does not seem to register with the game. I enjoyed doing this mission to raise my "research crafting" skill rating. Either fix this little mini-game, or just remove it entirely and make the rewards accessible through a regular store that does not require so much programming maintenance and upkeep.

The consumable devices, particularly the Power Cell - Antiproton Carrier Wave, when used, will consume the entire stack. I haven't tested with the other Consumable Devices from the Research Crafter store, but, please fix the Devices consuming the entire stack when used. If this is too much to ask, please make the Advanced and Elite Consumables from the Task Force Omega store cost "borg parts" currency, instead of Dilithium(can we not be forced to 'consume dilithium' just to use these devices?).

Power Plant Getting To The Bottom Of Things; 3rd Level/Hard group mission: If the bosses are killed by one-shotting, the entire room won't progress. Either fix this, or give the Borg Bosses a timed shield, so players can't one-shot them right away and cause the room to stop progressing.