test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Welcome to House Shattered

13»

Comments

• saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    Still a problem with BO pathing immediately after exiting the hallway after the beam in area. Seems they can't path through the small door. My BOs seem to be pushed up against the wall around the tiny door. I have to individually path them one at a time, every time. This means pathing them back from the door into the center of the room facing the doorway while in the room I want them to follow me into, then pathing them straight through the doorway. Sometimes one or two will make it through, very very rarely all of them.
    One of the worst parts of that is that this part of the map literally has no reason to exist gameplay-wise, except perhaps to annoy you with the fact Boffs get stuck somewhere and to walk a bit longer. No secret accolade, no attempt to bypass the left door to try and avoid the first guards, no comment from a character, nothing. Except perhaps wondering where your healer went as you're about to die during the first fight and why the others put turrets behind the door in a angle that can't hit anything after your revived.

#TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    Finally through with this event. Thank you for the space set.
    Another annoyance is the sheer amount of grenades the Klingons were throwing in the ground bits. They didn't have much effect just annoying.
  • vesty#3846 vesty Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    So far the content is good...the rewards well.. some are ok and others leave my head scratching . So this is the year of the klingon... I mean good stuff, all but one area ,and guy's and gal's Don't get too uppity about this because it is a factor. So far i have seen so many good ships.. but one thing is lacking that sucks. One kdf ship to how many others being revamped and ohh look another new ship. I mean great, cool, but only feds and romulan can use it.

Now i mean with due respect here i play both sides, Love both sides equally in due respects but it gives me a sour note to the ears when something cool comes out and half my toons cant use them. I mean Dev's you have meet me, a few years back and i like to be "that nobody, ghost or the over looked person". I was thinking here you have the year of the Klingon... but all i here is that Nice old lady from the early 80's "where's the Beef " ??? ya know that commercial. I mean I honestly think your marketing group dropped the ball there
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    discojer wrote: »
    Was this Wilkins person a character shoehorned in from discovery or something because they do nothing that the player doesn't normally do much faster in other missions?

My first thought in Wilkins is they took Trip Tucker and made him female.

I think it's supposed to be Mathew McConaughey, with that "Alright Alright Alright" quote

She reminded me of Squirrel Girl.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    And then, no one ever played Synth Wave ever again.
    I don't think the TFO itself is the problem - it's the horrendous synth version of Mars, Bringer of War!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/