test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feature Requests For Reputation Tasks

jake#7593 jake Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hi,

I love the game, really enjoy it, thank you for all the work that goes into it!!

I have a couple of thoughts for features to make reputation tasks a bit better(not horrible the way it is, just these would improve the experience).

I'm going to have to add my requests later, or as comments below this, when I add a few more lines of text the post discussion button disappears and I have no way to scroll down to see it.

Comments

• jake#7593 jake Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    1. Collect All Rewards button: When doing the reputations it would be nice if there was a button somewhere in the Reputation screen to Collect Rewards for all that have finished all at once instead of having to select one, move your mouse over and collect rewards, move your mouse back over to the next rep and select it, move your mouse back over and collect rewards. Many times 13 times in a row.
    Post edited by jake#7593 on
    2.  Auto Fill All: It would be nice if you could hold down control, or maybe Control and Shift(or some combination), when pressing the Select button for the daily or hourly reputation tasks and it would auto fill instead of it always bringing up the next screen where you fill the various requirements. I know about holding Control when selecting Fill All to negate the pop-up, and it does save time and is appreciated, but it would be especially nice if one could just skip that portion altogether.
    edited October 2020
    3. Auto Start and Fill All Daily or Hourly: This one I imagine is less likely to happen but it would be really nice if there was a button in the Reputation screen to have it auto start and fill all Daily tasks for all 13 at once and if you have already reached 250,000 reputation for any it would instead start the hourly for that reputation instead. I wouldn't mind if it started some that I didn't have all the resources for, as I could then go get what I need and finish it manually.
    edited October 2020
    4. Keystroke to change to next reputation: It would be nice if you could use the keyboard to switch to the next reputation like some browsers you can use control + tab to switch to the next tab.
    Post edited by jake#7593 on