test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aquarius and Odyssey saucer

Can we get the Aquarius and saucer combat pet for the odyssey mimic basic torpedo and weapon firing modes? They are the only ship launched combat pet that isnt a hanger pet that DOESNT do this, and it makes them borderline useless

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    What do you mean? The Galaxy saucer also uses stock weapons and doesn't mimmick yours. Or did I get your proposal wrong?
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    pie10311pie10311 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    The proposal is to have them mimic abilities, they are one of the only non-hangar summonable that DOESNT do it
  • Options
    pie10311pie10311 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    pie10311 wrote: »
    The proposal is to have them mimic abilities, they are one of the only non-hangar summonable that DOESNT do it

They are not "one of the only that DOESN'T". I can think of several. The Intrepid's Aeroshuttle and the Jem'Hadar Vanguard Carrier's Linked Command Matrix consoles are also examples of this.

the heavy assault craft from the console does mimic basic firing modes, and the aero shuttle at the very least has a good arsenal of abilities, including getting its own photonic warhead with the set bonus