test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Day Historical Documents Expert title or accolade or both does not popup for me.

rcellomanrcelloman Member Posts: 54 Arc User
Honestly, thanks for your time with reading this msg.

I have visited both ESD and DS9 ships surrounding the star bases at least 3 times each, reviewing each ship 'historical popup box' from top to bottom. I've never seen a popup accolade or title after reviewing the ships the first time! Keep thinking I must have missed one, or did not spend enough time with the 'box' open.. or what?

Checked my accolades <completed and in progress> specifically looking for the word 'Historical' ... and its not there!

Please help?

Sincerely yours,
Celloman2 - r_celloman@yahoo.com - first STO toon created during the first year of STO - ' Bogle '

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    The name of the accolade is Happy Star Trek Day. As soon as you get the accolade you also get the title Historical Document Expert. You can choose that title on the part called Character Interface and the option on the bottom says Edit Record. You need to go to ten ships either outside ESD or outside of Deep Space Nine, choose the ship, scroll down the window, and then click Continue or whatever the option is.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • rcellomanrcelloman Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    As I know 'how' to get the accolade/s from the ships surrounding ESD and DS9 <as I mentioned> my problem is NOT getting them. I never get the accolade or title. What.. how.. when.. is there a fix or what am I missing or doing incorrectly? After ;interviewing ALL ships in both lcoations more than once, NO accolade. NO title NO popup of any kind informing me that I received them. AND they are NOT in my accolades in progress or completed. Thanks.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Then, I don't know what else to tell you and am confused. I have received it on all the characters I have.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    I'd suggest it might be easier to find the title as they are in Alphabetetical Order, whereas accolades are in a massive mess.
    You're looking for the "Historical Document Expert" title, in honour of the Galaxy Quest mov- uhm..., Star Trek tv & movie series.
    Character Interface (U) > "Edit Record" button.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/